Bachelor of Commerce
Pursue your passion at the Sobey School of Business
The Sobey Bachelor of Commerce is ideal for students looking for a reputable Commerce degree that is international, rigorous, and connects them directly with the world of business. We prepare students to make an impact with purpose.
Want to apply now? Visit the Saint Mary's University application pages – our university's ambassadors are waiting to welcome you.
Through the Sobey Bachelor of Commerce program, you will develop your knowledge of how business works across a range of important functional areas like Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Economics and Management. You will have the opportunity to specialize in the areas you are passionate about, and experience "hands-on" active learning and interaction with the business community.
How can you highlight blind spots in an industry that’s seen it all? Read Ossama Nasrallah's story to learn how an entrepreneurial mind led him to Harbourfront Watercraft Rentals business—an endeavour he launched in his third year at Saint Mary’s.
- Study full or part-time.
- Choose from 10 majors and a certificate program– AACSB-accredited.
- Build your entrepreneurial mindset.
- Receive opportunities and funding to travel and study in one of 40 countries around the world.
- Apply what you learn to real business challenges through case competitions, co-op placements, volunteer opportunities, and more. Or, invest real money through IMPACT or Venture Grade.
Study business at Atlantic Canada's most reputable business school, while enjoying being part of the supportive Saint Mary’s University community. Live in Halifax, the commercial, cultural and recreational hub of Atlantic Canada and a growing centre for innovation and investment.
Canadian Students Admission Requirements
Admission Requirements for International Students
NEW! SOBEY NATIONAL INNOVATOR SCHOLARSHIPS We are pleased to offer, annually, 10 new renewable scholarships of $50,000 over four years.
Saint Mary’s University is pleased to automatically consider those registered by March 1 for entrance scholarships. Find more information here.
How can you launch a career from the classroom? Read Sehmat’s story and see how boardroom dreams can start coming to life before leaving campus.
Application Deadlines and Key Dates
- September, January, May, July
- Complete applications received by this date automatically considered for renewable entrance scholarships.
- Registration Opens for Fall 2022 Term
More Information and Dates
Visit the Future Students page on the Saint Mary's University website.