Welcome to the Service Centre
We are here to help. Our goal is to support student success by delivering effective services and by providing you with helpful supports to resolve your student finance and registration inquiries.
The Service Centre offers combined services of the Registrar's office, Student Accounts and Financial Aid & Awards.
Beginning on January 18, 2021, the Service Centre will begin offering in-person and virtual services. Learn more about how to visit us in-person.
Blended Service Delivery
Beginning January 18, 2021, the Service Centre will offer a blend of in-person and virtual services for students.
- In-person services are available only to students.
- Services will be offered in 15-minute appointments at the Service Centre, located in McNally Main, Room 108.
- Masks must be worn at all times, and all campus health and safety protocols must be followed.
- Students will be required to complete the Check In & Out Form when they arrive and leave Campus.
- In support of safe hygiene practices, we are unable to accept cash payments at this time.
- Inquiries, questions, and forms can be submitted to Service.Centre@smu.ca (please include your A# and full name).
- Phone services can be accessed by calling 902.420.5582
- Make a payment using our online payment methods
(Closed 1-2pm for lunch)
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday, 9 am-5pm(Atlantic Standard Time)
*Office is closed from 1-2pm for lunch