- CSSG Application Form 2023
- CSSG 2023 Liability Waiver. You will be sent this document after you have applied.
- CSSG Travel Request Form 2023
- CSSG Confirmation of Travel Health Form
- CSSG Flight Information 2023
- CSSG Temporary Absence from Program Form
- CSSG Checklist 2023
Each student must also obtain a Letter of Permission or Visiting Student Authorization Letter from their home university. This letter allows a student to earn credits from a different university. You can obtain this form at your university’s Registrar’s Office and your German department can help you to fill it out.
If you have never attended Saint Mary's University, you must complete a SMU Application Form which requires a $40 application fee. You must do this as soon as possible after applying to the CSSG program.
Canadian citizens staying for less than 3 months in Germany are not required to obtain a visa. Permanent residents and international students MUST apply for a visa before flying to Germany. The visa application may take several weeks; we advise you to submit your documents early in order to obtain your visa on time. For further information, please contact email@example.com.