ONLINE payment is now available. By choosing the Register Online option you will be directed to a secure registration form and have the following choices; Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard) OR Invoice. Questions or assistance? Contact email@example.com
Thank you for choosing the Sobey School of Business at Saint Mary’s University for your professional development needs.
Saint Mary's University reserves the right to re-schedule or cancel programs due to insufficient registrations. In such circumstances, two weeks' notice will be provided to program participants. Saint Mary's University's liability is limited to reimbursement of paid program fees.
Are group discounts available?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a group discount.
When is payment due and what does it include?
- Payment is due in advance of the program start date. If your program requires advance readings/preparation, payment must be received before your material can be sent to you.
- Fees/dates are listed on each program page. Fees include program material and a certificate of completion.
- Fees, dates and facilitators are subject to change.
What if I need to cancel?
- Cancellations received a minimum of 3 weeks in advance of the course/program start date may receive a full refund.
- Late cancellations (less than 3 weeks) will be subject to a 15% administration fee.
- Non-attendance will incur the full program fee.
What if I want to switch courses, or substitute someone to attend in my place?
- Transfers to another Saint Mary's University program may be arranged up to 3 weeks before program start date. Refunds for difference, if applicable, will be issued
- Late transfers (less than 3 weeks) to another Saint Mary's University program will be subject to a 15% administration fee.
- Candidates may be substituted if notice is provided in advance of the program start date.
- For online courses, you will receive a link via email prior to your course. Please log in 15 minutes early to test your system.
- Online programs class hours vary.
Certificate of Completion
- Your electronic certificate of completion will be emailed at the end of the program.
Currently, we are offering courses online via Zoom from 9 am to 1 pm with some exceptions. Online course hours may vary.
Saint Mary's University, Sobey School of Business, Executive Professional Development
903 Robie Street, Sobey Building, Room 420
Monday - Friday: Paid parking is available in the Pay and Display lot on Inglis street and is first come first serve.
Saturday - Sunday: Parking is free on the weekends and Lot 6 is the closest parking to the Sobey Building (see SMU Parking Campus Map for details).