Former SMU Students

If you attended Saint Mary’s in the past and your education was interrupted, we welcome you back to campus.

To Apply for Readmission:

  • Complete and mail the application for admission.
  • Be sure to indicate that you’ve attended Saint Mary’s University in the past. Include your student ID number, if you have it.
  • Have a transcript from every college or university that you may have attended since the time you stopped attending Saint Mary’s sent to our Systems & Records.
  • Submit your resume outlining your experience during your time outside of Saint Mary’s University.

To find out how to register, visit our Register for Courses page.

Share: Page Feedback