Tuition & Fees

Tuition and Fees 2024-2025

Based on estimated tuition, the amounts below are the program fees to complete your degree. Fees are subject to change.

International students

Canadians and permanent residents

Studying in Canada

As an international student, you are required to obtain a study permit issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before you arrive in Canada. You may apply once you receive your official letter of acceptance from Saint Mary’s University by email. Apply early for your permit as processing times can vary.

International students are permitted to work part-time (on or off campus) while studying in a full-time degree program. Additionally, international students may qualify for up to a three-year post-graduate work permit (PGWP) in Canada that allows for full-time work. The Saint Mary’s University International Student Centre can assist you with the work permit process.

Start your application now