Office of Innovation and Community Engagement Services for Researchers
The Office of Innovation and Community Engagement (OICE) supports the work of Saint Mary's researchers by facilitating collaborative research with industry and other partners and disseminating research results through commercialization.
Our primary services include:
- Advancing collaborative research by helping you build relationships
- Helping you obtain funding
- Evaluating and protecting intellectual property
- Commercializing discoveries, inventions, and tools
Faculty members, department chairs and deans should consult the OICE for information on the signing of formal agreements.
- View a list of Applied Research Funding Opportunities
- Read a summary of our recent Success Stories