Our goal is to elevate, engage, and unify our entire community.
We work with academic and administrative units as partners to help them move forward on their priorities while supporting the university's overall strategic objectives.
Guided by a “digital-first” approach, the university's communications team uses the latest technology, software, and platforms to increase visibility and credibility while reaching target audiences.
How we can help
Our team offers communications advice and services to make sure your message is effective and that it’s heard by the right people. The team can develop and execute coordinated external or internal approaches, creating specialized plans for critical projects and initiatives that support the university's strategic plan.
We offer a wide range of strategic and creative services, including:
- Internal/external communications strategy and planning
- Student communications
- Key messaging
- Writing and editing services: speeches, web content, scripts, articles, press releases, and more
- Publication design and production (print and digital)
- Digital expertise (web and social media)
- Integrated marketing/advertising campaigns
- Media planning and buying
- Project management
- Event production and management
- Presentation/speech coaching
- Video services (producing videos for events and social)
- Issues management and crisis communications
- Mass email communications
- Government, community and stakeholder engagement
- Development of promotional materials
Do you have a project in mind? Complete our project intake form or email us:
University Communications: Margaret Murphy
Internal Communications: Rachelle Boudreau
Student Communications: Cait O'Malley
Faculty-Specific University Communications Officers:
Arts: Marla Cranston
Science: Danielle Boudreau
Sobey School of Business: Jennifer MacNeil