Saint Mary’s University offers a variety of residence options that allow you to live in the heart of university life. You will develop lasting friendships, experience a great variety of social and educational activities, meet many people from around the world and be a part of a very close community.
Students who live in residence are able to enjoy a number of conveniences located on campus which include:
- ATMs / Bank Machines
- Homburg Centre for Health & Wellness (Membership Required)
- Residence Laundry Rooms (in Loyola Residence & Henn Alley)
- The C-Store
- Tim Horton's
- Barber Shop & Beauty Salon
- Easy access to Halifax Transit Bus Routes
- The Dockside Dining Hall
- Student Centre Food Court
- Atrium Cafe
- The Gorsebrook Lounge
- Patrick Power Library
- Campus Bookstore
- Health Services
- The Counselling Centre
- The Dauphinee Centre / Arena
At Saint Mary's, we understand that everyone has a different lifestyle. Our residence choices allow you to choose living options that best suit your needs and personal preferences.
Our residence complex is home to over 1,000 students. It is composed of three buildings: Vanier House, Loyola Residence and Edmund Rice Residence.
Other Housing Options