Saint Mary’s grads are a special group of people. Getting together for alumni events is a fun way to catch up with old friends, make new connections, and keep in touch with each other and with SMU. The following are some upcoming alumni events:
TD Halifax Jazz Festival VIP tent
- Join us in the VIP tent to watch City and Colour and Basia Bulat
- Thursday, July 14th, 2016 on the Halifax waterfront
- Open to SMU alumni, faculty, staff and their guests
- $40/ticket (discounted from general admission price of $55/ticket)
- 7:00pm VIP access, show starts at 8:30
- Limited quantity available, so get yours today!
Boston Alumni Reception
- Come join your fellow SMU alumni and President Robert Summerby-Murray for an alumni reception
- Thursday, July 21st from 5:30 - 7:30 pm
- Consulate General of Canada, Three Copley Place - Suite 400, Boston, MA 02116
- We will have refreshments and some SMU swag!
- Register online.
40th Annual Alumni Golf Tournament:
- Join us for a day full of fun on the golf course and support SMU students!
- Tournament will be held on Thursday, August 18th at Granite Springs Golf course
- Registration includes golf for up to five people, tickets to the tournament dinner and reception and a great day on the golf course supporting Saint Mary's University students
- Registration is available now
- For more information on sponsorship opportunities please contact Emily LeBlanc
SMU Alumni & Friends at the Halifax Pride Parade
- Show your pride and support with SMU Alumni at the Halifax Pride Parade!
- Saturday, July 23rd from 1:00-3:00PM in downtown Halifax
- If you are interested in walking with the SMU float, email Barrinique Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saint Mary's University Alumni presents.....
Tropical Costa Rica Tour
- With optional 3-night Jungle Adventure Post Tour Extension
- April 1-9, 2017
- Book now and save $100 per person
- For more information contact Loly Crowley at 902-443-7851 or email@example.com
The Alumni Office organizes many events throughout the year. Do you have an event that you’d like us to plan or a particular interest or hobby that you’d like to share with fellow grads? If so, let us know. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas.
Check out the Saint Mary’s University calendar or visit the Athletics and Recreation website for information on Huskies and other events. You can also find events by checking other SMU Alumni Facebook pages: