There are many ways you can stay connected to your alma mater:
- Get an Alumni Card Request Form - Complete this form in order to receive your Alumni Loyalty Card which gives you discounts to businesses and services in Halifax.
- Update your address - Please take a few minutes to share your updated contact information to help us stay connected.
- Submit a snippet - We want to know what’s happening in your world — submit an update and/or a high resolution photo and we will feature you as one of our successful alumni profiles on our website or newsletter and additionally, your snippet will be published in our exclusive alumni magazine, M&W, which is published in May and November.
- Find a friend - If you’d like to reconnect with someone you’ve lost touch with, we can contact them for you.
- Sign up for our E-Newsletter.
Graduates receive pins at convocation to symbolize official membership in the Alumni Association. We also have pins to celebrate 5, 10, 25 and 50 years of being a Saint Mary's grad. If you've lost your alumni pin, email the Alumni Office or phone 902-420-5420 and we will mail you a new one.
Whatever the resources you have to share, whether it's your time, experience, connections, passion or financial support, we can offer an opportunity. If you are interested in any of the opportunities below, please contact the Alumni Office at email@example.com.
Mentor: If you would like to coach, guide and share your experience with members of your alumni community, consider a mentoring relationship.
Speak: Share your wisdom with a group of students, recent graduates or fellow alumni. To be added to our list of potential speakers, please upload a short bio and the topics you are interested in presenting.
Donate: Your financial support may be directed toward a program, capital project, or toward student success in the form of bursaries or scholarships. For more information, please contact the Saint Mary’s University Development Office: To make a donation, please visit our Online Donation page or call toll free 1-888-SMU-GIVE (768-4483). Local Give Line: 902-492-GIVE (4483). Call 902-420-5496 or fax: 902-420-5140, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hire: You know better than most how well-prepared our graduates are to contribute to your firm or organization’s success. Hire Sobey School graduates! Sign up for our HireSMU service, your online portal to connect with graduates and co-op students.