The SMU Café Powered by Ten Thousand Coffees
What if every student and alumni from Saint Mary's University had five to fifteen new connections to learn, share, and grow?
Introducing The SMU Café
The SMU Café online networking program is powered by the Ten Thousand Coffees platform which matches alumni with students and recent grads for a career inspiring conversation over coffee (in person or online!).
Take an hour every 1-3 months to meet someone new from SMU! Create an opportunity to learn, share and answer questions.
Join now by clicking here.
An Opportunity To Help
As a graduate from Saint Mary's University, you have have valuable life and career advice to share. With 85% of jobs being filled via networking and 2.4 million jobs available over the next four years, it is key for students to receive support and advice from those in industry. The top skills companies are looking for across ALL industries are active listening, speaking, critical thinking and social perceptiveness. Everyone can improve these skills by connecting with others, sharing your story and asking thoughtful questions.
Join this network to:
- Help shape the careers of students and young alumni by sharing your career advice and experience
- Develop your networking and mentoring skills through real-world practice
- Build your network of other Saint Mary's University alumni and faculty based on your industry and interest
How It Works
- You’ll receive monthly introductions to a student or recent alumni based on your similar career interests and goals
- Suggest a time to chat, in-person at a coffee shop or online from the comfort of your home, to share your advice and experience
- Receive an official LinkedIn certification to recognize your commitment to continuous learning and career advancement
- Once you join, all introductions are sent directly to your preferred email address
- Connect with students and alumni from around the globe
Join today by clicking here!