Next Program Date: June 3 - 7, 2024
The pandemic presented retailers with many challenges but also has opened many avenues for innovation and even transformation. Changing customer and employee expectations, as well as societal demands regarding inclusion and sustainability, cannot be ignored. Add to this the already rapidly developing technological advances. In this rapidly changing business environment, retailers must balance demands from different stakeholders – customers, employees, shareholders, and communities in which they operate. The pandemic has highlighted the need for “maintainers”, who can keep the wheels turning, through nimbleness and innovation. The time is right for some bold thinking on the future of your retail business. Continuing to best serve your customers requires a new outlook on strategy, innovation, and leadership.
1. Provide participants expert perspectives on the future of retail
2. Enable participants to think about retail strategy through an ESG and innovation perspective
3. Develop leadership and decision-making skills that will enable participants to become champions of innovation and change within their companies
4. Guide participants in methodologies that can be applied within their organizations
5. Develop the skills to leverage insights from data to support innovation decisions
Who Should Enroll?
Leaders and decision-makers in VP and C-Suite levels responsible for shaping the overall strategic direction of the organization can greatly benefit from this program. They will gain insights into emerging trends, innovative strategies, and effective leadership approaches needed to drive sustainable growth and navigate the complexities of a rapidly changing business environment.
This program is also highly beneficial for Director-level retail professionals who hold pivotal roles in their organizations and contribute to driving strategic initiatives and operational excellence.
Individuals in the following areas (but not limited to these areas) will find value in attending the program:
- CEOs, COOs, CMOs, CIOs
- Vice Presidents of Retail Operations, Merchandising, or Marketing
- Directors of Operations, Merchandising, Marketing, Customer Experience, Category Management
“RISE is a truly outstanding executive program for retail leaders. The program was structured extremely well covering content in macro strategy, innovation, transformational leadership, and more. The guest speakers and presentations were very effective in delivering content that was not only educational, but actionable. So much so that I'm continuing conversations with two of the guest speakers following the completion of the program. Thank you to the David Sobey Centre for a great experience”.
For questions or to register, email: email@example.com
View brochure for more details on each session, instructors and price: