International Centre for Co-operative Management
Education and research that fits the co-operative business model
We are leaders in rigorous and dynamic research and education focused on co-operative management and governance. We cultivate a deep understanding of co-operatives, credit unions and mutuals within a globalized education curriculum (with on-line and in-person options) and research programs. If you're looking for a different type of targeted and advanced education and research that recognizes the unique co-operative approach to business, our programs are for you.
Online, part-time programs (accepting applications until seats are full)
- Master of Management, Co-operatives and Credit Unions (3 years)
- Graduate Diploma in Co-operative Management (16 months)
- Certificate in Co-operative Management (10 months)
Informational webinars - Learn about programs and opportunities
Attend one of our online webinars to get a better understanding of our programs and opportunities from the comfort of your own office, anywhere in the world. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The next webinars will take place:
View a webinar recording here if you want to view it on your own time.
If you would like to be informed about upcoming webinars or to set up a one-on-one session over the phone, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Education (short courses)
- Excellence in Member-centric Governance and Management: September 15-16, 2021 (registration open).
- Operationalizing the Co-operative Identity- Strategy to Practice: October 20-21, 2021 offered in collaboration with NCBA-CLUSA Co-operative IMPACT Conference (registration open).
- CanadaDE (Credit Union Development Education) Leadership Program: May 29-June 3, 2022 (registration open).
International Co-operative Study Tours
- Co-operative Tours - June 24-July 3, 2022 to Mondragon (Spain)
- International Co-operative Governance Symposium: June 17-19, 2021 (Virtual). A report will be released in August 2021 and recordings of the webinars will follow.
- Co-operative governance: Research and knowledge dissemination that is focused on elevating the understanding and practice of governance in co-operatives.
- Co-ops & COVID: A multi-year partnered research project investigating the impact of COVID-19 on Canadian co-operatives and their resilience.
Strategic Co-operative Leadership Series
We host free webinars offered by sector leaders on special topics in co-operative business, management, governance, economics and social movements. Check out our previous webinar recordings here. Do you have a concept for our next webinar series in fall 2021? We welcome new speakers and topics! Please reach out to email@example.com to explore further.
Co-operative Management Education is looking for an instructor in Business Strategy for Co-operative enterprises. Could it be you? For more information see CME Strategy Instructor Ad.
Support the Bursary Fund
If you would like to support the co-operative system with a contribution to the bursary fund, please click this link to make a charitable donation today.
Stay informed with E-News
For more information