Tuition & Fees
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees 2022-2023
Based on estimated tuition, the amount below is the approximate cost to complete your degree. Fees subject to change.
- Canadians and Permanent Residents: $25,800
- International Students: $38,600
*Amounts estimated. To calculate with health and dental insurance, student fees and year-long subsidized bus pass, please see the . Calculator is updated to 2020-2021 amounts after January. Fees and tuition are subject to change.
Financing your education
If you will be financing your degree, each of Canada's five big banks offers a student line of credit product:
- CIBC https://www.cibc.com/en/student/student-lines-of-credit/education-line-of-credit.html
- RBC http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/personal-loans/student-line-of-credit.html
- Scotiabank http://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/0,,957,00.html
- TD Canada Trust http://www.tdcanadatrust.com/products-services/banking/student-life/stline.jsp
- BMO http://www.bmo.com/home/personal/banking/mortgages-loans/loans-loc/loc/student-loc
Saint Mary's University is not affiliated with any of these companies. Links are provided for student convenience.