Master of Technology Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Turn your passion for smart solutions into startup success
The Master of Technology Entrepreneurship & Innovation curriculum takes knowledge and skills from management, marketing, leadership, finance, accounting, communications, economics and information technology and integrates them with best practices from industry to produce sharp, relevant learning. Students will access an innovation network, investors and partners in their quest to become a successful technology entrepreneur and innovator. MTEI is a full-time graduate business studies program.
Request more information
- Attend an online information session.
- Request information about the Sobey MTEI Program
- Download our Sobey MTEI Brochure
- Contact Us
- Full-time program that still allows time to work on your startup
- Accessible resident faculty and industrial mentors
- Located in the rich startup ecosystem of Atlantic Canada
- Startup innovation funding available to qualifying students
- Get 3 great program choices. After 8 months of alternating Fri/Sat full-day classes:
- BUILD YOUR STARTUP: Start or grow your technology business as an applied project and complete your degree in 12 or 16 months.
- INTERNSHIP: Enter or return to industry for an 8-month internship, then graduate.
- THESIS OPTION: Research a select topic and contribute to the growing body of entrepreneurship knowledge.
Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. The applicant must have at least a B average (3.0 GPA) in the last 60 credit hours. Students applying by the deadline will be considered for scholarships. Above average applicants may be considered for acceptance after these dates.
MTEI Intrapreneurial Impact
Armando and Acadian Seaplants
Shivani and the Nova Scotia Government
Application Deadlines and Key Dates
- International Student Deadline
- Canadian and Permanent Residents Deadline