Purchase a Permit
Student Parking - Summer 2022
Headed to campus for summer courses and want to park on campus? You will need to purchase a summer permit to park on campus from May to August.
Summer permits will launch on April 25th, 2022.
If you have not already, please click the link above to create an Ops-com account and register with our parking system. More details on this including a step-by-step tutorial on how to set up your Ops-com profile are listed below.
How to Register
Students, Staff and Faculty - To qualify for a parking permit, please complete the following steps:
- You must be a registered Saint Mary’s University student, staff or faculty member.
- You must register yourself on the Ops-Com website and enter the following information on your profile:
- Your full name, email, address and student ID or employee ID (Your A number)
- Your vehicle information (make, year, colour)
- Your license plate number (ensure this is 100% correct, as your permit registers to the plate number)
- Once you have registered your account and you have entered all necessary information, please wait 1-2 days for your account to be validated. Please be patient as we must manually verify your status as a student/staff/faculty member. When your account is validated, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Once you receive your validation email, navigate to the “permits” tab on your Ops-Com profile. On this page, you should see the available permits and you can complete your payment online. If your account hasn’t been validated and you haven’t received a confirmation email, the permits will not show up on the “permits” tab.
- Once your payment is completed, your permit is active. No need to display anything in the car.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not purchase a student permit for the 2022/2023 academic year before the announced release date in late August (2022 release date not yet announced).
Permits purchased before the release date will be voided without notice.
The purchase of a general parking permit does not guarantee a spot. Parking spots are first-come, first-served. We suggest arriving early to campus to allow enough time to find a space. General permits are not valid at parking meters, pay & display spaces, in faculty designated spaces, or in the Homburg members-only spaces.
General permits are valid in all general parking spaces on campus. More information on general parking spaces can be found on our Parking Map. The cost of these permits will be prorated according to the month they are purchased. Summer permits are non-refundable and are not prorated.
If you have any questions please reach out to facilities management at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Student 8-month General Permit||September 1st - April 30th||$296.00|
|Student 12-month General Permit||September 1st - August 31st||$420.00|
|Student Summer Permit||May 1st - August 31st||$138.00|
Students living in residence are eligible to apply for underground parking.
Staff and Faculty Permits
General permits are valid in all general parking spaces on campus. More information on general parking spaces can be found on our Parking Map. The cost of these permits will be prorated according to the month they are purchased. Please be sure to apply for your permit on the day the parking goes live. Any permit purchases prior to August 25th will be voided without notice.
|Staff General Permit - Yearly||September 1st - August 31st||$513.00|
|Faculty General Permit - Yearly||September 1st - August 31st||$558.00|
|Part-time Faculty - Yearly||September 1st - August 31st||
Complimentary (employment contract required)
***Part-time faculty permits must be manually approved and assigned by Facilities Management. At the start of each year, please email email@example.com to inquire about receiving your part-time faculty permit.
Are you Staff or Faculty paying with Payroll Deduction? You need to submit additional documentation to Facilities Management.
Please download the fillable form based on your permit type and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org with your first and last name in the subject line.
NEW EMPLOYEES please contact email@example.com to acquire a custom payroll deduction form that has been prorated.
Payroll deduction forms for the 2022/2023 academic year will be posted here in late August.