I Want to Learn About Prevention and Education
Saint Mary’s offers a series of programs, events, initiatives and activities that are grounded in the prevention and education of sexual violence.
Click here for current events:
Training and Consultation
The Sexual Violence Advisor can provide training and advice on a range of issues related to sexual and gender-based violence including:
- Understanding trauma.
- Supporting disclosures.
- Saint Mary’s Sexual Violence and Harassment Policy and access to supports.
- Staff and Faculty on-boarding.
- Environmental and systemic risk and protective factors.
- Bystander intervention for staff and faculty.
- Procedural recommendations and coordination for cases of sexual and gender-based.
To learn more, contact Dee Dooley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902 420 5215.
Resources that Can Help You
- There are resources which can help you learn more about consent, healthy relationships, safety and sexual violence prevention and response.
- View the Resources Page to learn more.