International Student Life
At Saint Mary’s, it’s easy to find your place. With our small class sizes and friendly campus culture, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to make new friends, quickly. Join a society or take part in one of our international student events, organized by Students Acting for Global Awareness Group (SAGA) volunteers, and you’ll feel comfortable in no time.
An International Focus
Since our student body is almost a quarter international students, you’ll have no trouble finding friends who share your culture, language, and values.
Everything You Need in One City Block
Our small, friendly campus has everything you need. As a Saint Mary’s student, your classes, multiple cafeterias, the library, and the fitness centre are all just a few steps away. And when you leave campus, there’s plenty to explore. We’re conveniently located in the vibrant port city of Halifax, populated by friendly people and packed with a wide variety of shops and cultural activities.
- Information for Incoming International Students
- Tips for International Students
- Adjusting to Your New Home
- Services for International Students
- The International Student Centre
- International Student Centre Events
- Students Acting for Global Awareness — SAGA