Computer Labs and Classrooms
We have hundreds of computers available for you to use across campus. All you need to log in is your computer account.
Available services include:
- Internet access
Need computer access? Check our location list and lab schedules.
Rules for use
- Earphones are mandatory while using audio.
- No cell phone conversations in the computer lab.
- All lab equipment and furniture must remain in the lab.
- Each lab provides bacteria cleaning wipes for sanitizing keyboards and mice. If the dispenser is empty, please contact the Helpdesk at 902.496.8111.
- Save your work often.
- Be prepared for lab closing time.
- If you have trouble with the software, ask the Lab Assistant for help.
- Write your username on all portable media, including diskettes, CDs, and memory sticks. Check for lost items at the Security Desk, McNally Building Room MM016.
- Read our technology policies for more information.