Master of Business Administration
MBAA challenging business education that fits
The Sobey Master of Business Administration (MBA) welcomes students of varied backgrounds, whether from traditional fields like engineering or healthcare, or emerging fields like culinary arts or digital marketing. Our Sobey MBA program offers a full or part-time comprehensive, advanced business education embedded in a reputable business school with a dynamic, culturally diverse environment.
- An opportunity to create change in the world. The Sobey School has signed the UN's Principles of Responsible Management Education, and placed 13th in the world in the 2015 Corporate Knights Better World MBA rankings (view PDF).
- A global experience: the Sobey School attracts students from over 80 countries, giving us a unique blend of East Coast culture and diverse international perspectives.
- Undertake a major consulting or research project tackling a real-world business challenge, with real clients.
- Connect with top employers from here and around the world and access meaningful opportunities to build your career.
- Real ROI: according to our graduate surveys, within three months of graduation, 93%* of our graduates are employed and experience a 35% increase in salary.(*The remaining 7% were either pursuing further education or had chosen to not pursue employment due to personal reasons.)
The Sobey School of Business is accredited by the AACSB. We help our students accelerate their success through active learning and our strong connections with the business community. We are committed to creating and mobilizing knowledge through research and collaboration.
Application Deadlines and Key Dates
- For JANUARY start – Canadian and Permanent Residents
- 5:30-8:30 pm Part Time Student Orientation
- International – For Chinese applicants
- International – For ALL OTHER International applicants
- For SEPTEMBER start – Canadian and Permanent Residents