Master of Business Administration
MBAA challenging business education that fits
The flexible Sobey Master of Business Administration (MBA) is geared to students of varied backgrounds, whether from traditional fields like engineering or healthcare, or emerging fields like culinary arts or digital marketing. Our Sobey MBA offers a comprehensive, advanced business education embedded in a reputable business school with a dynamic, culturally diverse environment. Choose a full- or part-time MBA, or see if you qualify for the accelerated program.
- A global experience: the Sobey School attracts students from over 80 countries, giving us a unique blend of East Coast culture and diverse international perspectives.
- Undertake a major consulting or research project tackling a real-world business challenge, with real clients.
- The Sobey School of Business is accredited with the prestigious AACSB certification.
- Connect with top employers from here and around the world and access meaningful opportunities to build your career.
Study at the largest and most comprehensive business school east of Quebec. We have strong connections with the business community and share knowledge through research and collaboration. Live in Halifax, the commercial, cultural and recreational hub of Atlantic Canada and a growing centre of innovation and investment!
A bachelor’s degree in any discipline; minimum of 3.0 GPA (B average); minimum score of 550 on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) See details
Application Deadlines and Key Dates
- International – For Chinese applicants
- International – For ALL OTHER International applicants
- For SEPTEMBER – Canadian and Permanent Residents
- For JANUARY – Canadian and Permanent Residents