Centre for Leadership Excellence
Please join us at the 5th Conference on the Social Responsibility of Organizations: "Pro-Social Innovations: From Responsible Finance to Social Entrepreneurship", an international conference that has for many years been the largest network of French-speaking Corporate Social Responsibility researchers (CSR) and which in 2018 aims to also attract English-speaking researchers to Casablanca from June 27th to the 29th 2018 within the premises of the ISCAE of Casablanca.
The conference will be preceded by a doctoral workshop, including a seminar and mentoring workshop on the writing of scientific texts, to be held on 26-27 June at ISCAE. Finally, a student competition for social entrepreneurship projects will close the conference during the closing ceremonies on the evening of June 29 2018.
This scientific event is further distinct from other events by a partnership with the International Management journal (IM). In keeping with its mission to accompany and support emerging researchers, the IM journal, ranked “A”in HCEERS-2015, and in category 2 of the ranking of the FNEGE-2013, is partnering with the conference.
- The International Alliance of Interdisciplinary Research Centers (AICRI, Morocco)
- the Centre for Leadership Excellence (Sobey School of Business, Saint Mary's University, Canada)
- the Centre for Doctoral Studies (ISCAE Group)
- the Centre for Organization Research, Society and Environnent (OSE)
- the Réseau International de Recherche sur les Organisations et le Développement Durable (RIODD)
- the Chair for Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development (CRSDD) of the School of Management Sciences (UQAM)
- the Observatory of Corporate Social Responsibility in Morocco (ORSEM)