Master of Business Administration (CPA Stream)
Take Action to Start Now
- MBA (CPA Stream) Program Overview Sheet
- Attend an online information session. All sessions hosted by Robert McNutt, Graduate Programs Admissions and Recruitment Officer, and offered via GoToWebinar. Times listed are Atlantic Standard Time. Information sessions generally last 45 minutes - 1 hour.
- Request information about upcoming information sessions
- Contact Us
- Learn more by exploring the menu to the right
The Sobey MBA Designed for a Career in Accounting
Are you planning a career in the growing and exciting world of accounting? Success in business demands a multidisciplinary and integrative approach where creative thinking, technical competencies, ethical practices and professional managerial skills are expanded and enhanced. The Sobey MBA (CPA Stream) combines the broad business skills of the MBA degree with the accounting expertise and professional skills demanded for the new Canadian CPA designation—a combination that adds up to professional success.
The Sobey MBA (CPA Stream) will provide you with a sought-after business degree, and advanced standings in the CPA Professional Education Program. This part-time, 36 month degree program is structured for full-time working professionals.
The Sobey School of Business accelerates success by engaging our students with active learning and connecting with the business community. Our Accounting faculty members and programs enjoy an excellent reputation in the Atlantic region. You will find here opportunities to research, collaborate and mobilize knowledge. Responsible management is important to us, which is why the Sobey School has signed the UN's Principles of Responsible Management Education (PRME). We are accredited by the AACSB, a distinction held by only 5% of the world's business schools. LEARN MORE
- Deadline for applications
- Orientation Workshop
- Classes Start