Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
Policies & Procedures
Students and staff are also directed to "Academic Regulations", Section 2 of the Saint Mary's University Graduate Academic Calendar.
- Policy on the supervision of graduate students at Saint Mary's University
- Conflict of Interest in Research
- Guidelines for Granting Extension to Graduate Programs
- Graduate Student Handbook
- Guiding Principles for Graduate Student Supervision
- PhD Thesis Defence - Outcomes
- PhD Thesis Defense Procedures - Defense Agenda
- Policy for Leave of Absences from Graduate Program
- Deadlines for Spring 2016 Convocation
- Senate Policy on Research Integrity in Research and Scholarship
- Submitting the Completed, Revised Thesis after the Defense
- Thesis Defense Procedures - Behind the Scenes [DOC]
- Research Agreements Policy
- Masters Thesis & PhD Dissertation Defense Policy
Ethical Conduct for Research Involving Humans
To access information, policies, procedures and forms in regard to research involving human participants from our Research Ethics Board, please click here.
To access information for both the Masters and Doctoral theses, please click here.