If you’re interested in our SMU exchange program, this is the place to start. But before you apply, please review the following documents:
- The Big Picture: Two Stages of Planning [PDF]
- SMU Exchange Application: Process and Procedures [PDF]
- SMU Exchange Program – Host Institutions List [PDF]
- SMU Summer Abroad Program List [PDF]
- Contact Information and How to Submit Your Application [PDF]
- SMU Exchange Application Deadlines [PDF]
- Student Exchange Agreement [PDF]
Ready to Begin?
Start the process by submitting the following documents:
- SMU Exchange Application Kit [PDF]
- Letter of Intent [PDF]
- A printout of your grades from Banner Self Service
- Your current resume
- Two letters of reference [PDF]
Applying for Transfer Credits
Make sure that you have your transfer credit hours pre-approved by completing a Letter of Permission [PDF] and submitting it to the Registrar's Office. It’s easy to do—just contact your Faculty’s academic advisor.
Not sure who to contact? Locate your advisor.
For more detail, please refer to “Can I transfer credits?” in our FAQs!
The French Connection
If you’re considering applying to study in Angers, France, please contact Dr. Joelle Cauville at firstname.lastname@example.org for the application form.
- April 30 for July to January
- September 15 for February to June