Research Support Fund
The Research Support Fund assists Canadian postsecondary institutions with the costs associated with managing their research enterprise, helping them to maintain a world-class research environment. Grants can be used to:
- maintain modern labs and equipment;
- provide access to up-to-date knowledge resources;
- provide research management and administrative support;
- meet regulatory and ethical standards; or
- transfer knowledge from academia to the private, public and not-for-profit sectors,
…helping to make Canada a world leader in research and development.
The Saint Mary's University Research Support Fund Communications Strategy is intended to highlight the value and impact of this program within the research community and within the Canadian research environment. We will identify, support and celebrate excellence in research at the University, in particular, research supported through the Research Support Fund. Our communications will reflect the impact research has on the wider community.
Performance Indicators: The objectives of the funds received by Saint Mary's University are summarized as follows:
Overview of allocation of grant funds at Saint Mary's University: