To be admitted to the MTEI program, you need to have:
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline (although an undergraduate degree in science, technology, engineering, math is preferred), or have an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Attained at least a “B” average in the undergraduate degree, and attained a minimum grade point average (GPA) of at least a 3.0 in your final 60 credit hours taken at university.
You also need to provide:
- Transcripts, we will accept uploaded unofficial transcripts for evaluation purposes. Applicants must upload a grading scale with their unofficial transcripts. Successful applicants will be required to submit official final transcripts.
- A completed Supplemental Form for the MTEI program-MTEI Supplemental Form
- A one-page description of what you expect to learn in the MTEI program and how it will benefit your organization.
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- A complete, online application and fee provided directly to the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research.
- Two letters of reference. Upon completion of the referee section of your online application, your referees will be sent a secure link in order to provide a reference.
English Language Test Requirements
- If your first language is not English, you must submit an official TOEFL or IELTS Tests cannot be more than 2 years old.
- We require IELTS overall score of 7.0 with no band below 6.5.
- We require at least 92 on the TOEFL iBT with each section 20 or higher.