Saint Mary’s has over 180 partnerships in more than 40 countries. Often established by our faculty members during research, these formal agreements with other universities give us the ability to offer activities like:
- student and faculty exchange
- academic and administrative collaboration
- credit transfer
The University recognizes the importance of fostering strong partnerships through dedicated time and resources to establish lasting trust.
Our international engagement is focused on a number of countries in which Saint Mary’s has earned a reputation as a committed and competent partner, and has contributed significantly to higher education, social development, environmental protection and private sector development. A few of these partnerships include:
- Beijing Normal University – Zhuhai Campus (BNUZ), China
- Shaanxi Normal University (SNU), China
- Justus-Leibig University, Germany
See the full list of international partnership agreements.