SMU Intramurals are finished for the season. Check back in September 2023 for more details. Follow us on Instagram (@smuintramurals) for the most up-to-date information.
To provide an atmosphere where all SMUdents may develop leadership skills through the provision of interactive sports programming during the academic year. It is also in this environment where life-long friendships are created.
- To offer an environment where recreation and competition meet diversity.
- To provide students with activities and facilities that are conducive to excellence.
- Teamwork - We realize that working together to achieve a common goal always yields great results.
- Diversity - We understand the vast expanse of different cultures, therefore, we offer a space for everyone to feel at home.
- Sportsmanship - Comradery is the pride of Saint Mary's University; here we foster it.
- Integrity - We always maintain fairness and a moral standard for all participants.
- Registration for each sport begins on March 3rd. Due to space restrictions, there may be limits to the number of available team spaces
- Online registration only
PLEASE BRING YOUR STUDENT CARD TO EVERY INTRAMURAL GAME
- Current varsity athletes are not eligible to play their respective sport during the Intramural season.
Anyone in violation of intramural rules and regulations and/or entering without authorization will be banned from the program and/or further penalties.
Teams with ineligible players will be removed from the league.
How to Sign Up
Full-Time SMU Student
- Get your student card validated at the library
- Show student card to SMUfit staff at the Homburg Centre. Completion of paperwork is required
- There is NO cost for Full-Time students
- Organize or get in on Intramural team/register as an individual
- Register ONLINE by scanning the bar code for each league and signing up before the deadline
- On game days, you MUST bring in your student card to access facilities