Book a Study Room
Book a study room now (SMU email and password are required for booking)
- Each appointment is limited to 2-hour blocks:
- Appointments can be booked up to 7 days in advance.
- In the event of the Library closing, patrons will be notified as soon as possible.
- Students must present their ID cards to Library staff, prior to the beginning of the reserved time. Note: Failure to appear for booking within 30 minutes of the start can result in cancellation.
All users must comply with current campus COVID-19 regulations.
Please stay home if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- new or worsening cough
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- temperature equal to or over 38°C
- feeling feverish
- fatigue or weakness
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of smell or taste
- gastrointestinal symptoms (abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting)
- feeling very unwell