Book a Study Room
Book a study room now (SMU email and password are required for booking)
- Each appointment is limited to (2) two-hour blocks
- Bookings are restricted to a daily limit of (2) two, (2) two-hour reservations per individual. Bookings that exceed the (2) two-per-day limit will be canceled by Library staff and the student will be notified of the cancelation(s) by email.
- Appointments can be booked up to seven (7) days in advance.
- Library space is available only when the Library is open. Study Room bookings are not available during University closures.
- Students may be required to present their ID cards and Booking Confirmation to Library staff. Note: Failure to appear for booking within 30 minutes of the start can result in cancellation.
All users must comply with current campus COVID-19 regulations.
Please stay home if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- new or worsening cough
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- temperature equal to or over 38°C
- feeling feverish
- fatigue or weakness
- muscle or body aches
- new loss of smell or taste
- gastrointestinal symptoms (abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting)
- feeling very unwell