There are many ways you can stay connected, through the Saint Mary’s University Alumni office:
- Get an Alumni Card Request Form - Complete this form in order to receive your Alumni Card, which can be used for discounts at The Bookstore and to select varsity athletic events as well as on memberships to The Homburg Centre and the Patrick Power library.
- Update your address - Please take a few minutes to share your updated contact information to help us stay connected.
- Submit a snippet - We want to know what’s happening in your world — submit an update and/or a high resolution photo and we will feature you as one of our successful alumni profiles on our website or newsletter and additionally, your snippet will be published in our exclusive alumni magazine, M&W, which is published in May and November.
- Find a friend - If you’d like to reconnect with someone you’ve lost touch with, we can contact them for you.
- Sign up for our E-Newsletter.
- Keep up with current events by reading our monthly newsletter.
Graduates receive pins at convocation to symbolize official membership in the Alumni Association. We also have pins to celebrate 5, 10, 25 and 50 years of being a Saint Mary's grad. If you've lost your alumni pin, email the Alumni Office or phone 902-420-5420 and we will mail you a new one.