About Saint Mary's
Health Risk Assessment
The Health Risk Assessment (HRA) is a confidential online survey that looks at many common lifestyle-related risk factors. You may not realize it, but little things you do regularly may actually put you at risk for longer term health issues. How you eat, your level of physical activity, your sleep habits, and how much stress you experience are all examples of what the HRA will help you put into perspective.
The HRA will help you to identify your health risks both at work and in your personal life. The good news is that once you learn a little more about how your day-to-day activities affect your health, you can learn how to make some healthy lifestyle changes. In addition to taking the HRA through Health eLinks (on the Manulife website), you can access many resources to help you better understand your health and answer your questions. We want you to get the most out of this free tool!
Follow the steps below to to log on and complete the tool:
- Go to www.myhealthforlife.ca
- Please have your plan contract number handy (50231) when registering.
- You will also need your A_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ number.
- Click on ‘Register’ and create a password.
- Once you have registered on the site, you can visit Health eLinks and complete the HRA.
Frequency Asked Questions about the Health Risk Assessment.