Giving to SMU
Ways to Give
Your financial support will help Saint Mary’s students receive the best education and experience possible.
Make a Donation Online
- Give a general donation to the University.
- Give to a specific area.
- Give in honour or memory of a person.
- Give to an Athletics & Recreation program, scholarship/bursary or varsity team.
Make a Donation Over the Phone
Have your credit card ready and call us at 1-888-SMU-GIVE(768-4483).
Monday-Friday, 9 am - 5 pm (AT)
Make a Donation Through the Mail
Tell us your donation preferences on our downloadable donation form and mail it with a cheque or credit card number to:
Saint Mary's University
Alumni and Development House
923 Robie Street
Halifax, NS B3H 3C3
Plan To Give
Other Ways to Make Donation
- Stocks and securities
- Corporate matching gifts
- Pledge to give over time
- Saint Mary's employee payroll deduction
- Gifts of real estate, equipment, books, artwork, archival materials and other properties
- Make a gift as a resident of the United States
- Make a donation in person at 867 Robie Street, Halifax (9 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday).
If you have questions or comments please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out how to call us, visit us or send us mail, visit our Contact Us page.