Impact with Purpose
The more we delve into what makes the Sobey School of Business the truly unique and special place it is, the more it becomes apparent that there are two facets to the way we are different. For one, we are embedded in community. We work with community members, businesses, government departments and agencies and organizations across the region and beyond to create and disseminate knowledge, attract immigrants, support business needs and support our students and alumni. The other facet relates to our values, from the founding of Saint Mary's with a Jesuit commitment to accessible education to today's focus on a safe, respectful, diverse and inclusive campus.
We make an impact with purpose.
Whether it is our Enactus group creating 34 new businesses in a year, or our professors researching and publishing insights directly relevant to our region's prosperity, the Sobey School of Business is fulfilling its mission. The Creating Impact With Purpose Report is a testament to our commitment to be accountable to you, our community. And further, it is an invitation to you to join us in collective action to cultivate our region's prosperity and create an impact together.
Create an impact with purpose:
- Hire grads
- Create internships
- Fund scholarships
- Enroll in executive education
- Send employees to our programs
- Invest in our students’ businesses
- Engage our faculty for research
- Mobilize our research
- Share our story
- Talk to us about ways to contribute
Patricia Bradshaw, PhD
Dean, Sobey School of Business
Download PDFs of past Reports from the Dean:
- Exemplifying Internationalization
- Read this Report from the Dean: Entrepreneurial Excellence
- Read this Report from the Dean: Partnering for Prosperity
- Progress Report on the Strategic Plan