MBA Learning Goals
At the Sobey School of Business, we have developed learning goals to prepare you for strong and innovative business leadership.
Through our MBA program, you will gain:
A comprehensive knowledge of key business theories,
- demonstrating competency in quantitative analytical practices,
- gaining a solid knowledge of business theories and principles, and
- understanding the role that ethical and socially-sustainable factors play in business decisions.
Strong evaluation and ethical decision-making skills,
- identifying and applying analytical frameworks in addressing business problems,
- finding solutions using qualitative and quantitative techniques, and
- making ethical and socially sustainable decisions.
The ability to lead and work effectively as part of a larger group,
- understanding the true meaning of leadership, and positively influencing others to achieve performance, and
- planning, organizing and delegating within group environments.
Exceptional communications skills,
- supporting and promoting managerial effectiveness.
The ability to integrate business knowledge in dynamic global environments to effect change
- developing practical, strategic and operational plans for organizations and confidently applying your knowledge to problems.