Master of Technology Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Master of Technology Entrepreneurship & Innovation (MTEI)
Why this program is for you
The Master of Technology Entrepreneurship & Innovation curriculum takes knowledge and skills from management, marketing, leadership, finance, accounting, communications, economics and information technology and integrates them with best practices from industry to produce sharp, relevant learning. Students will access investors and partners in their quest to become a successful technology entrepreneur and innovator. MTEI is a full-time graduate studies program.
- Full-time program
- While you work, you can enhance your education. Meet in the classroom on alternating Fridays and Saturdays only
- Accessible resident faculty and industrial mentors
- Get 3 great program choices. After 8 months of alternating Fri/Sat full-day classes:
- Enter or return to industry for an 8-month internship, then graduate.
- Choose the applied project option to start or grow your technology business and complete your degree in 12 or 16 months.
- Take the thesis option and research at a less-intense pace.
Study at the largest Canadian business school east of Quebec, with deep connections to the entrepreneurial community and important partnerships for innovation. Live in Halifax, the commercial, cultural and recreational hub of Atlantic Canada and a growing centre of innovation and investment.
Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. The applicant must have at least a B average (3.0 GPA) in the last 60 credit hours.
Application Deadlines and Key Dates
- Canadian and Permanent Residents
- Program Start Date
- Minimum time to completion