Master of Technology Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Master of Technology Entrepreneurship & Innovation (MTEI)
Why this program is for you
The Master of Technology Entrepreneurship & Innovation curriculum takes knowledge and skills from management, marketing, leadership, finance, accounting, communications, economics and information technology and integrates them with best practices from industry to produce sharp, relevant learning. Students will access investors and partners in their quest to become a successful technology entrepreneur and innovator. MTEI is a full-time graduate studies program.
- Start a business and/or launch a product or service: get to market in 16 months
- Gain a specialized Master of Business credential
- Access expert, resident faculty and industrial mentors
- Benefit from 3 great program choices: internships, applied project or research-based thesis
- Study at Atlantic Canada’s largest business school, with deep connections to the entrepreneurial community and important partnerships for innovation.
Study at the largest Canadian business school east of Quebec, with deep connections to the entrepreneurial community and important partnerships for innovation. Live in Halifax, the commercial, cultural and recreational hub of Atlantic Canada and a growing centre of innovation and investment.
Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. The applicant must have at least a B average (3.0 GPA) in the last 60 credit hours.
Application Deadlines and Key Dates
- Canadian and Permanent Residents
- Program Start Date
- Minimum time to completion