Executive Master of Business Administration
Applications for admission to the Sobey School of Business Executive MBA must include:
- An online application form including the $70 processing fee.
- Letter of Objectives: A letter that outlines current responsibilities and assignments, career accomplishments, reasons for applying to the Sobey School of Business Executive MBA, and professional and personal goals and plans.
- Resumé: A current resumé that includes academic experience, work experience, memberships in professional associations, and volunteer and community activities.
- Recommendation forms: We require three recommendations - one completed by your immediate supervisor and two submitted from colleagues.
- Official transcripts for all universities and colleges attended.
- Official GMAT or GRE results (may be required).
- Official Proof of English language proficiency (if required).
Most supporting documents can be emailed to email@example.com with the following exceptions:
Recommendation forms, official test scores and official transcripts must be sent directly to FGSR in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution or referee in order to be considered official. FGSR will accept letters of recommendation by email only if they are sent from professional email addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org (gmail, Hotmail, yahoo, etc. are not accepted). If the sender does not have a professional email address, letters must be sent by mail to the mailing address below. For further details please see our Apply to Graduate Studies page.
Official documents should be mailed to:
Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
Saint Mary’s University
923 Robie Street
Atrium Building, Suite 210
Halifax, NS, Canada
GMAT Prep Course
The GMAT prep course is offered over six (6) Saturdays. For more information, please call Continuing Education at Saint Mary's University 902-420-5492, or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Admission to the program is competitive. Applicants are encouraged to apply early, as space and academic scholarships are limited.
For more information on the application process, please contact FGSR at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-420-5089.