Welcome to Saint Mary's University's Online Admission Application Centre.
|Start here if you are a new user to our online application process.||Start here If you are a returning user checking on the status of an already submitted online application.|
|For information about applying to Saint Mary's University Graduate Programs please visit the prospective students section of Faculty of Graduate Studies web site.|
How do I apply?
It is easy to apply to Saint Mary’s University. Here is a step by step guide to the application process:
- Select your faculty of choice and check the admission requirements on our Future Students web site.
- Learn the timelines to apply to your program of choice.
- Apply to Saint Mary’s University. You can apply online or download a paper application from our website
- If you are interested in living on campus in one of our three student residences, apply for residence at the same time that you apply to Saint Mary’s University.
- Send supporting documentation to the Admissions Office. Supporting documentation may include your official high school transcript (including a list of your second semester courses, if applicable), your official college/ university transcript and course descriptions, and an official test of English language proficiency (if applicable).
- Allow 1-2 weeks for the Admissions Office to process your application. If you would like to check on your application status, please contact the Admissions Office at 902.420.5415 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can complete this online application if you are applying for an undergraduate degree program or to take undergraduate courses as a Graduate Student. If you would like to apply for a graduate program, please contact the Faculty of Graduate Studies & Research.
To ensure that your application is successfully sent to the Admissions Office, you will have to submit a $40 CAD application fee (plus an additional $25 if applying for residence), payable by credit card. If you do not have a credit card available now, simply save your application and come back to it later. It’s easy to log back in to make changes before sending it to us.
Once you submit your online application, be sure to send us any additional supporting documentation, as listed above.
Have questions? Need some assistance? Forgot to include important information on your application? Feel free to contact the Admissions Office at 902-420-5415 or email@example.com and we’ll be happy to offer some help! If you’d rather send a paper application in the mail, feel free to Apply by Mail.