Attend an Open House
At Saint Mary’s University, our doors are always open. There are many opportunities for you to explore the campus throughout the year, but only one main Open House event, tailored specifically to high school students. At this event, you can talk to current students, meet your future profs, explore majors, see campus facilities and get your questions answered.
Thursday, November 26: 6:00pm-9:00pm at McNally Theatre Auditorium.
Experience what Saint Mary’s University is all about. Not sure how to make the most of your visit to our campus? Use the Open House Agenda to plan your day:
- Choose your sessions: Look through the and choose the sessions that interest you. Learn more about your programs of choice. We will have representatives from Arts, Business, Science and Environmental Studies on hand to help answer any questions you may have about your future studies at Saint Mary's University.
- Visit the Services Fair: chat with our staff representing many services departments. From study abroad to volunteer opportunities, food services and residence, our Services Fair will show you how to make most of your university life, apart from academics.
- Take a tour: take a general campus tour or a residence tour – you’ll find that our facilities are state-of-the-art.
- Just browse! Explore our sessions on your own. Our Student Ambassadors are around to help if you get stuck.
- Join our Social Media community: tweet, Instagram or Facebook about your experience during the Open House – there are many prizes to be won, and you can connect to the future students who will be in your graduating class.
- Make memories at our Photo Booth: have fun!
Apply on the spot. If your grade 11 marks are 80% or higher, bring your transcript. We'll waive the application fee and you can find out if you're in during the event. Please bring your completed applications. You can download the Undergraduate Application. Please do not apply online, as we will not be able to process your application or waive the fee during the Open House.
Explore the campus — whether on your own, or as part of a student-led tour. Parking will be available on a first-come-first serve basis. Check out where parking spots are on campus.
Got questions? Get answers. Connect with staff from Admissions, Student Services and Academic Advising.
Can't make it for an Open House?
No problem. We're happy to provide a personalized tour for you, your family, and friends. Simply let us know when you'd like to come by completing the Campus Tour Request Form or by contacting our Campus Tour Coordinator at 902.491.8691.