Facilities and Services Open
Updated June 18, 2021
The following facilities and services are now open for students to use or visit on campus:
Patrick Power Library
As of Wednesday, June 16: Study space bookings will resume for the Saint Mary’s community members. Two three-hour bookings per day will be offered: 9 a.m. – 12 noon and 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. Study spaces will continue to be cleaned between each booking. NOTE social distancing will be monitored, so everyone must continue to follow those guidelines. Students, staff, faculty and visitors are also required to wear a mask at all times while inside university buildings, with some exceptions.
Currently, students can access all library virtual services, including Research Help and online collections (e-books and e-journals), online through the library website.
Physical library services currently include:
- Curbside pickup of books and other library materials (including laptops)
- Requesting books, articles and other library materials from other libraries (interlibrary loan/document delivery services)
To view all library services please visit the Patrick Power Library Virtual University webpage.
The University Archives are open for by-appointment bookings - please contact Hansel.email@example.com for more information.
The Atrium will open on June 16. However, the Atrium cafe will remain closed for renovations which will continue through the summer and into the early fall.
In-Person Services Currently Open
- The bookstore is open for in-person shopping Monday-Thursday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Customer service hours Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- C-Store - Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Meals to Go - Monday - Friday 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Student Health Clinic
- Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. for student appointments (in-person or telephone)