Facilities and Services Open
Updated March 2, 2021
The following facilities and services are now open for students to use or visit on campus:
- Homburg Centre for Health & Wellness is offering seven 90-minute timeslots from 8:00 am until 9:30 pm Monday to Friday (please book through SMUfit)
- Dauphinee Centre
- Campus Bookstore from Monday-Friday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Patrick Power Library
- Meeting Spaces (Please book through Conference Services)
- Food Services:
- SMU Dining (Dockside) from Monday-Sunday 11:30 am until 2:00 pm and again from 4:30 pm until 7:00 pm.
- C-Store from Monday-Friday 8 a.m to 6 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Hey Chef App
Additional common area seating for eating is now available for students, faculty and staff in the Loyola Building (in front of Tim Horton’s) will be open from Monday - Friday 8 a.m. until 2 p.m.