The Language Centre
THE LANGUAGE CENTRE HAS CURRENTLY SHIFTED TO VIRTUAL OPERATIONS. REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
The Language Centre is committed to ensuring students continue to achieve their language learning goals.
- All courses are now offered through an interactive, online format using eLearning technology and other software tools.
- All courses incorporate synchronous learning (live lectures) and asynchronous learning (self-directed study).
- All courses are delivered by the same qualified instructors and include a myriad of educational resources, as well as a strong network of student support.
The Language Centre at Saint Mary's University accredited by Languages Canada.
The Language Centre at Saint Mary's University holds a Certificate of Language Schools Registration.
The Language Centre at Saint Mary's University abides by:
- Language Schools Act
- Language School General Regulations
- Language School Accreditation and Accountability Regulations
Regulations are amended frequently. Please check the list of Regulations by Act to see if there are any recent amendments to these regulations that are not yet included in the aforementioned consolidations.