We'd love to meet you!
Saint Mary's events are happening in your community!
Students are faced with a number of important decisions to make about their education, career path, and future. We are here to ensure that selecting the right university is an easy process and you have all the important knowledge on funding your post-secondary career. Saint Mary's University Next Steps Events are designed to help students and their parents get all of their questions answered about continuing their education and the kind of experience they can expect when they attend university.
We will be holding sessions from 7:00pm - 8:30pm in each of the following New Brunswick communities:
Bathurst - Best Western, Tuesday, February 9
Fredericton – Crowne Plaza, Wednesday, February 10
Moncton – Crowne Plaza, Tuesday, February 16
Saint John – Delta Brunswick, Wednesday, February 17
At a Saint Mary’s University Next Steps Event you can:
- Learn about applying for Student Loans, Scholarships, and financial tips from Allen Wolfe, Financial Aid & Awards Officer
- Explore unique experiential opportunities like studying abroad and co-op education
- Learn about our Residence options, and the application process
- Learn how to confirm your acceptance and register for courses
- Receive an admission decision and scholarships on the spot by bringing an official transcript and completed application
Meet with members of the Recruitment and Admissions team and learn why Saint Mary’s University is the best choice. Simply complete the form on the right to ensure that you reserve your place at any of these sessions. We look forward to meeting with you!