Non High-School Applicants

Saint Mary’s offers many options for students who are not applying directly from high school. Whether you’re continuing your education as a transfer student or professional or entering university for the first time, we have programs designed for your needs.

In addition to transfer, returning or visiting students, other non-high school applicants may attend Saint Mary’s:

Auditing students can sit in on a course without taking exams or earning credits.

Upgrading students have already completed a degree program and wish to take additional courses.

Students may take one or more courses without being registered in an academic program in our Open Studies option.

Mature students (applicants over 22 years of age who did not complete high school) can visit the University Prep website for information on how to apply. An advisor is available to meet with you, so call 902.420.5492 or email to make an appointment.

Students applying to Open Studies, Auditing, Upgrading or Mature, must submit the paper version of the application.

Graduate Studies

For more information, phone 902.496.8280 or e-mail:

Share: Page Feedback