University continues its reopening plan
As Saint Mary's University moves into phases of its reopening plan, there are some updates about in-person services opening up on campus.
Patrick Power Library
Study space bookings have resumed for the Saint Mary’s community members. Two three-hour bookings per day will be offered: 9 a.m. - noon and 1 – 4 p.m. Study spaces will continue to be cleaned between each booking.
NOTE social distancing will be monitored, so everyone must continue to follow those guidelines. Students, staff, faculty and visitors are also required to wear a mask at all times while inside university buildings, with some exceptions.
Currently, students can access all library virtual services, including Research Help and online collections (e-books and e-journals), online through the library website.
Physical library services currently include:
- Curbside pickup of books and other library materials (including laptops)
- Requesting books, articles and other library materials from other libraries (interlibrary loan/document delivery services)
To view all library services please visit the Patrick Power Library Virtual University webpage.
The University Archives are open for by-appointment bookings - please contact Hansel.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Atrium is open. However, the Atrium cafe will remain closed for renovations which will continue through the summer and into the early fall.
In-Person Services Currently Open
- The bookstore is open for in-person shopping and customer service Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.– 4 p.m.
- C-Store - Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Meals to Go - Monday - Friday 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Student Health Clinic
- Monday–Friday 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. for student appointments (in-person or telephone)
The university will continue to update you regarding the further phases of return to campus.