Saint Mary's University Co-Curricular Record
What is the Co-Curricular Record?
The Co-Curricular Record (CCR) helps you record and verify out-of-class experiences and capture skills on an official university verified document. Your university career is unique. Record your involvement and celebrate your efforts as a student on the CCR!
You can also discover various Co-Curricular and volunteer opportunities. The Activity Directory on Career360° lists hundreds of opportunities to get involved in! These opportunities include a wide variety of activities including involvement in one of SMU's many student societies, volunteering with local community organizations, on-campus professional and personal development workshops and more!
Why should I get a CCR?
- Discover hundreds of ways to get involved in on and off campus activities.
- Build relationships and contacts through networking.
- Make friends and help develop a sense of community during your university career.
- Develop core skills like emotional intelligence, delegation and leadership skills.
- Learn to identify transferable skills and how it would apply to employment
- Learn to articulate the skills you have developed from your Co-Curricular activities.
- Demonstrate your community engagement by attaching your CCR to a job, graduate school, and scholarship applications.
- Explore your career by volunteering in similar environments.
- One-on-one help with finding opportunities and creating your CCR.
Interested in learning more?
Book an appointment with the CCR Coordinator:
Log into Career360° to get started