The Sobey School of Business has a comprehensive job, event and career resource database for employers, students and alumni.
HireSMU lets you:
- Access job postings
- Set up personalized job alerts
- Sign-up for interviews and events like corporate information sessions, recruitment sessions and workshops
- Store and access your job search documents
- Make your resume visible to any employer who has access to the HireSMU resume database.
Employers can browse resumes, set up interviews with students, arrange for an MBA internship and more. Our Employer Services include:
- Free online job postings through our HireSMU job posting board
- Career Fairs
- Networking events and speaking opportunities
- Connections to student associations, alumni networks, leading business faculty and researchers
- The option to organize interviews through HireSMU
Tips for Students
To access HireSMU, you must be a registered SMU student or a recent graduate.
Visit the HireSMU site and click the Register. Complete the student information form and click submit.
Once your account has been approved, you will receive an email asking you to create your password. You’ll then be able to log into HireSMU and update your profile, browse jobs, upload your resume and cover letter, view campus events like workshops, career fairs and more.