Co-operative Management Education
Co-operative Management Education (CME)
Education that fits the Co-operative Business Model
Co-operative Management Education offers rigorous and dynamic programs for co-operative management professionals. The programs cultivate a deep understanding of co-operatives, credit unions and mutuals, within a globalized curriculum (with on-line and in-person options). If you're looking for a different type of targeted and advanced business education that recognizes the unique social value co-operative models bring to business, the Co-operative Management Education programs may be for you.
Online, part-time programs – apply now to start in August
- Master of Management, Co-operatives and Credit Unions (3 years)
- Graduate Diploma in Co-operative Management (20 months)
- Certificate in Co-operative Management (10 months)
Note: Master’s and Diploma face-to-face orientation: Aug 10-15, 2019
- Executive Education: Enhancing Business Performance
- May 7-9, 2019 (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- October 24-25, 2019 (Greenfield, Massachusetts, USA)
- CanadaDE (Credit Union Development Education) Program (June 9-14, 2019)
- Co-op Tours Spain (October 2019 - FULL)
- Co-op Tours Italy (October 2020 - ACCEPTING INDICATIONS OF INTEREST)
Other Upcoming Events
Attend one of our online webinars to get a better understanding of our programs and opportunities from the comfort of your own office, anywhere in the world. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
If you like to be informed about an upcoming webinar or to set up a one-on-one session over the phone, please contact email@example.com
On November 22, 2018, the Sobey School of Business released the report Education for Values-Based Business: The Co-operative Difference Download a copy now!