Tuition & Fees
The amount below is the approximate cost, based on estimated 2019/2020 tuition, to complete your degree including completion of Capstone 1. Fees subject to change.
- Canadians and permanent residents - $27,500
Saint Mary's University provides students an online graduate fees calculator to assist you in understanding a full accounting of tuition plus fees. From year to year, tuition and fees may be subject to change.
Financing your education
If your employer requires more information about the MBA (CPA Stream) we will be happy to provide it. If you will be financing your degree, each of Canada's five big banks offers a student line of credit product:
- CIBC https://www.cibc.com/en/student/student-lines-of-credit/professional-students.html
- RBC http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/services/student/professional-credit.html
- Scotiabank http://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/0,,957,00.html
- TD Canada Trust http://www.tdcanadatrust.com/products-services/borrowing/loans-lines-of-credit/student-line.jsp
- BMO http://www.bmo.com/home/personal/banking/mortgages-loans/loans-loc/loc/student-loc