- Complete your degree part-time over 36 months, while maintaining your full-time career.
- Access world-class research and faculty.
- Apply knowledge learned in the program to solve problems in your workplace.
- Complete your MBA and obtain your professional work experience while preparing for the professional CPA exam.
- Receive advanced standing in the CPA Professional Education Program. Students who complete the MBA (CPA Stream) program will be eligible to write the CPA professional common final exam.
Program Sequence and Delivery
The Sobey MBA (CPA Stream) program is cohort-based, meaning you will be assigned to permanent working groups. Students follow a lockstep program of 14 courses. Courses will be delivered in an innovative hybrid format with a minimum of three full day face-to-face classroom sessions every 4-5 weeks, combined with web-based materials and delivery.
- ACCT 6650 Integrative Managerial Accounting I
- MKTG 6679 Strategic Marketing
- ACCT 6656 Integrative Financial Accounting
- ACCT 6666 Taxation and Financial Planning
- FINA 6663 Financial Management
- ACCT 6652 Integrative Managerial Accounting II
- MGSC 6615 Strategic Design and Improvement of Operations
- MGMT 6682 Performance Management
- ACCT 6641 Financial Reporting and Statement Analysis
- ACCT 6626 Management Information Systems: Strategy & Practice
- ACCT 6660 Integrative Public Auditing
- MGMT 6689 Strategic Management
- SMBA 6601 Integrative Management Exercise including the Integrative CPA Case
- ACCT 6690 Seminar in Accounting
- SMBA 0010 Professional Skills Development (compulsory non-credit)