Tuition and Fees
See details below on our program fees for our credit courses. Executive education courses, conferences/symposia and study tour fees can be obtained by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Master's and Diploma Programs
Total master's and diploma program costs include orientation fee, tuition, books, materials and most in-country study tour costs (Master's program). We are an international centre and thus, we charge the same fees to all students, anywhere in the world (i.e. no international student fee differential). Please note: The tuition below is for 2021, with minor changes possible (pending the university releasing their 2022 fee structure).
(includes Study Tour)
|TOTAL COSTS||$32,600 CAD||$14,600 CAD|
Additional costs not included above:
- Transportation to and from orientation (Halifax, Canada) plus lodging and some meals when orientation happens in person (Covid may prevent this)
- Transportation to and from study tour origin (Italy or Spain, depending on the year) and some meals (accommodation for additional nights if arriving early or departing late)
- Transportation to and from graduation plus lodging and some meals (optional)
Modest scholarship and bursary funds may be available. Tuition fees for each semester are due at the beginning of each term. For more information, consult the Financial Aid and Scholarships section.
The Certificate in Co-operative Management online, 10-month, 3-course program costs $6,000 CAD plus tax (not including optional study tour participation). See more details on the Certificate program.
Cipriani College of Labour and Co-operative Studies (CCLCS)
Graduates from the CCLCS BA Program in Co-operative Studies achieve advanced standing and are eligible for a reduction of the total cost of the Saint Mary's University programs. Estimated program costs after advanced standing reduction:
- Master's: $25,700* Canadian (savings of $4,720 and exemption from 7.5 credits)
- Diploma: $11,060* Canadian (savings of $2,800 and exemption from 4.5 credits)
*Cost savings from advanced standing are calculated based on 2019-20 academic fees, so totals may vary for future years